Posted In The Intellectual Property Category

Inter-Partes Patent Proceedings

A federal court lawsuit isn’t the only way for a business accused of patent infringement to get claims in an issued U.S. patent cancelled. It is possible in some circumstances to send the patent back to the United States Patent & Trademark Office (“USPTO”) for review and cancellation: This can sometimes be far quicker and less expensive than a lawsuit.

Professional Services

Expert Law Tips Mailing List

Explore Topics

Go to Top